From Manifold Atlas
Revision as of 07:30, 7 November 2019 by Diarmuid Crowley (Talk | contribs)
Welcome to the Manifold Atlas Project:
- a scientific Wiki and
- an on-line journal, the Bulletin of the Manifold Atlas
New Feature: users can upload complete texts as pdf files
The Manifold Atlas has six chapters:
- Manifolds: with pages about constructions and examples of manifolds as well as their invariants and properties.
- Theory: with pages summarising useful general facts and theorems.
- Definitions: with pages giving succinct and precise definitions of important concepts in the theory of manifolds.
- Problems: with pages listing persistent and deep open problems, their status and their history.
- History: with pages about the history of the study of manifolds.
- Exercises: with pages containing exercises about the study of manifolds.
You will find the pages listed alphabetically by clicking each chapter.
Atlas pages offer a workspace for collaboratively organising and creating knowledge about manifolds.
Mature pages are refereed by the editorial board: if approved they are published in the BoMA.
For more information please follow these links: About the Atlas and the Editorial Board.
For information about how to contribute please follows these links: Writing in the Atlas and Community Portal.
Using the Manifold Atlas
The page User orientation gives information for registered users.
The page Author orientation gives information about writing in the Atlas.
- Upload a text
- Create a new restricted-editing page
- Create a new open-editing page
- Add to or edit existing open-editing articles
- Join the discussion about a page
Registering for the Manifold Atlas
- If you wish to register for the Manifold Atlas, please send a short email with your name and affiliation to Diarmuid Crowley.