Manifold Atlas: Writing in the Atlas
From Manifold Atlas
What to write:
- Instructions for writing discusses the scientific aspects of writing in the Atlas.
- Author orientation gives general information for authors.
- Projects gives information about projects on particular topics in the Atlas.
How to write:
- TeX in the Atlas: describes LaTeX in the Atlas: e.g. formulas and equations, theorems etc, intra-article referencing, footnotes, user-defined commands, diagrams, lists and short cuts.
- TeXInclude index lists the index of TeXInclude pages for user-defined commands.
- Wiki syntax describes important features of the Wiki syntax, in particular how to make hyperlinks.
- References describes how to cite references and to write comments and corrections about referenced works.
- The bibliography displays the existing references and lets you create new references.