Manifold Atlas: Community Portal
Welcome to the Manifold Atlas Community Portal. Below you will find a list of planned pages on the Atlas - please feel free to get involved and start working on these pages or another page you would like to create.
Here are some pages you may like to visit:
- Projects you can join.
- Atlas diary for recent events as well as the history of the Atlas.
- Atlas Observer lets you sign up for email up-dates about changes at the Atlas.
- Workshops gives information about Atlas writing workshops.
- Links for links to resources about manifolds on the Web.
1 Proposed pages
In the first phase of the creation of the Manifold Atlas, we are looking for a broad range of pages.
- Below are lists of pages we would like to see on the Manifold Atlas.
- Please feel free to start a page from one of the lists and to add to the discussion page.
- For comparison here is the Wikipedia list of manifolds and a list of Wikipedia pages related to the theory of manifolds.
- Abelian varieties
- Arithmetic 3-manifolds
- Brieskorn spheres
- Complete intersections
- Elliptic surfaces
- Exotic spheres
- Graph manifolds
- Hyperbolic manifolds
- K3 surface - there is a Wikipedia page
- Lens spaces
- Lie groups - we have Lie_groups_I:_Definition_and_examples
- Projective space - there is a Wikipedia page
- Tori - there is a Wikipedia page
- Seifert fibre spaces