MATRIX 2019 Interactions: Questions
From Manifold Atlas
Revision as of 05:35, 26 August 2020 by Diarmuid Crowley
This page lists the problems posed during the MATRIX 2019 Topology of Manifolds Workshop on the interactions between high and low dimensions.
Participants are encouraged to work on researching, refining and even solving the problems.
1 Research Questions
- Non-orientable quotients of the product of two 2-spheres by Z/4Z
- Concordance implies isotopy for smooth structures on 3-manifolds?
- Polytope invariant of a manifold
- Borel Conjecture for compact aspherical 4-manifolds
- Embedding homology 3-spheres in the 4-sphere
- Trisection genus